In an effort to achieve a corporate culture of uncompromising integrity, which includes a strict adherence to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations, Gulfstream Diagnostics, LLC (including its affiliates, the “Company”) has a fully integrated formal Corporate Compliance Plan (the “Plan”). The Plan is available electronically or in hardcopy to all team members. The Plan:
- Sets the Code of Conduct for our team members, contractors and agents.
- Promotes our commitment to zero tolerance for non-compliant practices.
- Works to detect and prevent fraud, waste and abuse in the Federal and state health care programs.
- Designates a Compliance Officer and a Compliance Committee responsible for the Plan.
- Identifies the education and training programs available to team members in order to implement and maintain the Plan.
- Promotes effective two-way communication with team members to ensure the Plan is effective and provide for anonymous reporting.
- Outlines monitoring activities to ensure the Plan is effective.
- Describes the potential disciplinary measures for violating the Company’s Code of Conduct, policies and/or Corporate Compliance Plan.
The Company strives to deliver laboratory services of the highest quality and is committed to ethical business practices.
Accountability starts with you!
All team members and affiliates are responsible for the following:
- Reading and understanding the Plan.
- Following the guidelines described in the Plan.
- Abiding by the Plan’s Code of Conduct.
- Asking questions if there are any areas of the Plan that are not clearly understood.
- Understanding the rules and regulations as they apply to their jobs.
- Acting in a legal and ethical manner regarding all laws and regulations.
- Reporting all suspect policies, operations or practices directly to a supervisor, management, Compliance Officer, or using the Integrity Hotline.
The Company is committed to the following:
- Harboring an atmosphere conducive to preventing, detecting, and reporting all unethical, non-compliant, or illegal conduct, which may be in violation of compliance standards and procedures.
- Providing team members with training in applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that immediate corrective action is taken when non-conformity is discovered.
- Ensuring confidential communication and having a zero tolerance for retaliation.
Dean M. Viskovich, Esq.
Chief Compliance Officer